- Surface Finishing: None
- Material: Plastic
- is_customized: Yes
- Model Number: Drawer lock
Induction RFID DIY Hidden Safety Digital Smart Cabinet Wardrobe Drawer Lock
- Color: Gray
- Material: ABS
- Product Size: 7.6 X 7.6 X 2.95 cm
- Protect your Privacy!
- Use one Key to Unlock Multiple Cabinet Locks
- One Key for Multiple Locks: You can use one key ( RFID Card / Hanger ) to unlock multiple cabinet locks as needed.
- Suitable for Woven Cabins: RFID cards can penetrate thicker wooden boards (up to 38 mm / 1.5 inches), and key fobs are basically handy items with a slight induction in power, resulting in duplicate keys.
- Safety: Improve your child’s safety at home and prevent your child from freely opening drawers or cabinet doors that can cause accidents.
- Hidden & Invisible: Lowering the chance of it being accidentally opened by kids, thieves or pets etc.
- Low Electromagnetic Sum: Once the lock is set, it will indicate a low battery state wIth a long beep sound. A long beep means it needs new batteries, at the time the lock can be used another 50 times.
- Automatic Unlocking: When the battery becomes too weak to operate, the door will open automatically. At this time, the battery must be replaced before the lock can be used again.
- No Keys No Holes: Will not hurt the wardrobe appearance as no lock holes needed.
- Small Size & Rugged Mechanics: The latches and tongues are made of metal, these are sturdy and durable. RFID cards/tags are portable and easy to store. Provide good security protection for your personal belongings.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- Mark the position of whole lock body, leave 0.5 mm between top surface of the lock and the drawer face.
- Locate and mark the point of the screw hole.
- Measure the distance between the drawer surface and the drawer face
- Measure the distance from the drawer face to the screw hole.
- Locate the screw hole with the distance measured in 3 & 4 and install the screw.
- Install battery first, and then the lock cylinder. Check to see if the installation is successful in terms of position and distance. Install the remaining 2 screws on side of the lock after confirmation to finalize the lock position.
- 1 X Lock body
- 1 X Lock buckle
- 2 X Card
- 2 X Keychain
- 1 X Label
1 set Screw